BY CLICKING ON THE "AGREE AND CONTINUE" BUTTON ON THE REGISTRATION PAGE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS TERMS OF SERVICE.
THIS AGREEMENT is made between you and Sash.Cash. Sash.Cash is a mobile application that operates in India.
1. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR'S STATUS.
This Agreement contemplates the creation of a relationship of independent contractor by and between Sash.Cash and end users; with User as Contractor, and Sash.Cash as Contractee. Nothing herein is intended to create, nor should be construed as creating, the relationship of employer and employee.
Project opportunities are offered by varying means on an as needed, rotating basis. User may choose to accept or reject any proposed project. You agree and understand we have the option and choice to ask for your services as an independent contractor in performing said services, or not. You, in turn, have the right to accept or not to accept any project posted. User also understands that Sash.Cash may share your details (partial/complete) with organizations whose tasks they complete in order to reward them.
2. REWARD. User's earnings or rewards for tasks completed shall be based solely on the number & quality of acceptable reports received by Sash.Cash from its clients ( advertisers). Sash.Cash is not liable for rewards lost or not credited in users wallet due to internet connectivity issues, bugs in the Sash.Cash system or any other factor.
Reward amount or money credited to user in the Sash.Cash wallet will also expire in case of 30 days of inactivity, in other words if a user doesn’t visit Sash.Cash app at least once in 30 days then the user will be considered inactive and all amount in the wallet will expire. Mobile recharges or other rewards redeemed by users are completed using a third party application. Sash.Cash is not responsible for failed or unsuccessful recharge transactions and repayment of the same.
3. LIMITATION OF AUTHORITY. User shall have no authority to bind, obligate, or commit Sash.Cash in any manner, including by any promise or representation, whether oral or written, unless specifically authorized by Sash.Cash in writing.
4. DISPUTES. In the event any dispute, arbitration, or litigation arises out of, in connection with, or as the result of any act performed by User pursuant to this agreement, or failure to perform, as the case may be, User shall cooperate fully with Sash.Cash in an effort to resolve same. User agrees to indemnify and hold Sash.Cash harmless of and from any and all claims, demands, suits, and liabilities, including costs and attorney's fees, to which Sash.Cash may be subjected by reason of or in connection with any proceeding arising out of the conduct or omissions of User. It is the policy of Sash.Cash to avoid litigation whenever possible but the decision whether or not to enter into or maintain litigation shall be the decision of Sash.Cash alone. This obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
5. TRAINING. Sash.Cash will provide User with instructions and forms designed to assist User in completing a task for Sash.Cash, all of which shall remain Sash.Cash's property.
6. EMPLOYMENT. User will not, on behalf of himself or any third party, employ, or seek to employ any person employed by or engaged by Sash.Cash and its team around the world, or otherwise directly or indirectly induce such persons to leave their employment or independent contractor position thereat.
7. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. While User is working for Sash.Cash, and thereafter, User will hold in the strictest confidence, maintain as confidential, and not disclose to any third party, the following: Any and all information concerning Sash.Cash's present or former customers, including their names and identities, locations and addresses, their employees and representatives, business practices, as well as the information sought to be gathered, and actually gathered, in connection with the services provided by Sash.Cash to its customers;
Any and all information concerning Sash.Cash's employees and representatives, as well as any information designated orally or in writing as confidential by TaskBucks regarding Sash.Cash's sales methods, plans, and records, Sash.Cash's collections on behalf of its customers, all written communications, training and marketing materials, and all other like documents not disseminated to the general public, including computer programs and printouts, as well as any other confidential information regarded by Sash.Cash as a trade secret or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. User may, in accordance with the foregoing, use such information solely as necessary in User's work for Sash.Cash.
8. TERMINATION. Either party may, at any time, terminate this Agreement for any reason or for no reason at all. However, each shall continue to comply with any and all obligations of this Agreement that are intended to survive its termination or expiration.
User understands that in the event of termination or expiration, User will receive the balance recharge due to User for tasks that Sash.Cash has deemed acceptable. Sash.Cash and User shall deal with each other fairly and in good faith relative to this Agreement. User further understands that if User has participated in any incentive promotion pursuant to which User may be entitled to a bonus, trip, or any kind of award/ rewards, User will not be entitled to same if it was not actually received prior to the date of termination. Sash.Cash may terminate User accounts without prior notice if any suspicious activity is found which come is the way of natural or intended functioning of Sash.Cash. Termination of user accounts will be at sole discretion of Sash.Cash.
9. BREACH OF AGREEMENT. User understands and agrees that any breach or threatened breach by User of the non-competition and non-disclosure provisions contained in this Agreement will cause Sash.Cash substantial, irreparable harm which is difficult to measure, and that Sash.Cash therefore may obtain an injunction against such conduct and User consents thereto. This right is in addition to any other rights Sash.Cash may have against User for breach of this Agreement. Therefore, whenever Sash.Cash may apply for restraining order or injunction against User for breaching or threatening to breach this Agreement as described above, User waives any notice to which User may be entitled and consents to such restraining order or injunction. If Sash.Cash proceeds against User in the state court for Haryana/ Delhi, or the Indian High Courts/ Supreme Court situated in or closest to said area of Gurgaon, on any cause of action arising out of this Agreement, User agrees that such court may exercise personal jurisdiction over User. In the event of any breach of this Agreement by User, User agrees to pay Sash.Cash all losses and damages sustained as a result thereof, as well as court costs, attorney fees, and related expenses.
10. MISCELLANEOUS. Sash.Cash projects/services are available only to and can only be used by an individual who can form legally binding contracts as per the prevailing laws in India. The term individual shall only include a living person and does not include all other legal creations. The services/projects are not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from accessing Sash.Cash for any reason.
Each notice to either Sash.Cash or User required hereunder shall be in writing and emailed to the addresses provided by the parties unless and until any such address is changed in writing. Sash.Cash and User shall exercise best efforts to communicate to the other any such change in address. Such notices shall be deemed given when mailed by certified mail, return receipt requested. Any written notice may be personally delivered, but personally delivered notices shall be deemed given only on the date of actual receipt.